Garden City University Login Process and forgot Password Reset at student.gardencity.university
Garden City University
If you are new to the GCU login page and don’t know how to login to it then this guide will help you through the quick and simple steps.
Garden City University was a college now it is University. GCU is a coeducational college and is in coverage of Bangalore University. Garden City University is located in Bangalore, Karnataka state India. GCU was founded in 1992.
At various activities, the Garden City University has been awarded as one of the best universities in India. The faculty is very professional at their corresponding subjects. Students will sure get a good place in well-known companies with good packages. Many of the countries students pursuing their courses at the Garden City University.
There are almost all engineering and medical courses covered at GCU. So this is enough about the Garden City University now we head towards the GCU login and password reset process.
GCU (Garden City University) Login Process Step By Step
Once you have your login username or ID and password then follow the steps in order to login:
- Go to the official login portal using the following link.
- On the next page, you need to fill your login details i.e User ID and password.
- Type your User ID and Password in corresponding blanks.
- Recheck the details you’ve entered.
- Click on the Login button.
- Or else you can also use Google to sign in. You just need to click on the Sign in with Google button.
- Once you click on the Login button you will be land on the dashboard of your account where you will get updates regarding your college.
GCU (Garden City University) Login Password Reset
In such a case you may forgot User ID or Password then you can easily retrieve or reset through the same login portal. Follow the steps to know to do it.
- Firstly, go to the following portal on your browser.
- On the page, click on the “Forgot Password? Click Here” link which is just below the login fields.
- Or else tap on the following link to directly go to the reset page.
- Enter your registered Email ID.
- Recheck it and click on the Send Reset Link button.
- Open your email and check your inbox for the reset mail from the university.
- Click on the reset link and set your new password.
- Re-enter to confirm then click on submit.
Once the above process has done, login to your account using the new login credentials in order to check if they were set successfully or not.